Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Want your Book Reviewed?

Authors & Publishers

I'm happy to take review requests.

The genre's I review in the YA category are:

  • Young Adult
  • Chick-Lit
  • Love & Romance
  • Mystery
  • Historical Fiction
  • Horror & Thrillers
  • Fantasy
  • Paranormal Romance

I accept already published books, and ARCs.

If it is an ARC, I'll most likely write my review between the month before it comes out and it's release date. My reviews include a ratings, release date, and the synopsis about the book. I also try to include my own summary of the book that gives a little more detail.

My reviews are honest, my own, and fair. If your book is not my cup of tea, my positive thoughts about the book are expressed first. I don't negate the author's work. I will only point out where the author didn't make a connection with the reader, also known as creative criticism. Everything will be kept as professional as possible.

Rating System: Ratings are determined based on the enjoyment on the book. I give an overall, plot, characters, ending, writing, and cover ratings on all of my reviews.

5 stars - Awesome book, must buy.
4 stars - Great book, I recommend.
3 stars - Good, Worth Reading.
2 stars - Nothing Special.
1 star - Horrible


My reviews are posted in the following sites:

Guest Post, Interviews, Hosting Contest: I would be honored to do any of these. If you'd like me to do any of these, let me know by sending me an email.

Contact Information: thebookshopaholic@hotmail.com
* Expect a prompt response.