Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome to The Book Shopaholic




The Book Shopaholic is a person who compulsively buys books. My name is Dahlia and what brings unending joy to my life is cuddling with a good book in a lazy afternoon (preferably on rainy days) and reading book after book. Yes, I admit I am a book shopaholic. Books are my escape from the real world into a world full of magic and excitement. Along with the privilege to read books, comes the privilege to collect them. This is the most exciting part for me. I‘m like a little kid at a candy store when I visit my favorite book store, Barnes & Noble. The books I take pleasure in reading the are YA books. Although, it doesn’t hurt to try something fresh every now and then.

In this blog you will see book reviews, contest, interviews, memes and other cool stuff about books. Obviously at this moment you will not see reviews on ARCS’ and all newly released books. On the other hand, I will review books that I see other book readers would delight in reading.

I would greatly appreciate it if there are any of you out there who would be willing to follow my blog through the rough beginning.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to one day see you on my follower list.