Friday, October 16, 2009

Booking Through Friday (Thursday)

This is a meme hosted by at Booking Through Thursday. I know its not Thursday, but I wanted to do it anyway.

When’s the last time you weeded out your library?
3 months ago

Do you regularly keep it pared down to your reading essentials?
No, I like to have them all.

Or does it blossom into something out of control the minute you turn your back, like a garden after a Spring rain?
It hasn't happened lately.....

Or do you simply not get rid of books? At all?
Heck! NO

Throw them away (gasp)?
Books are my best friends. That would be like losing a loved one.

Donate them to a charity or used bookstore?
Only the books I have from back in day.

SELL them to a used bookstore?
No, not enough.

Trade them on Paperback Book Swap or some other exchange program?
I was kicked out Paperback Swap for being a minor.

0 comments: