Saturday, October 24, 2009

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, from the library, or from trades.



Bought: The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

Today, I went out and bought a book. It's not much, but for now I'm satisfied. I am still in hopes of ordering some more online in the future. That's going to have to wait, until next week. As of right now I'm happy with what I got.

9 comments:

Yay! Reads said...

I was going to buy this today! I'm so dying to read it.

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

Ooh you're so lucky! I can't wait to read this :D

Happy Reading!

Eva said...

I'm popping by again to offer some more cheering! Still not sure if you're participating, but just in case: read! read! read! ;)

Bookworm said...

Oooh, I love the Luxe books. I currently am needing to read #2, but I'm so excited. They're pretty good!

Rebecca said...

I really liked reading The Luxe it was a really good book. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Ravenous Reader said...

I have always wanted to read the Lux Series. I have to buckle down and read them some day.

The Book Bug said...

I love the luxe! I havent finished envy, though!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

The Luxe is so good! Hope you enjoy it!

Emily said...

The cover of that book is beautiful, I always look at it whenever I see it in the store or in the library. Enjoy!

Emily
What Book is That?