Monday, October 26, 2009

What are you reading Mondays?


Read This Past Week:
You're So Undead to Me by Stacy Jay
Currently Reading:
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
To Read This Week:
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen


* As you can see there is not much going on, but this is because I haven't bought many books, in the previous months. This will change, because I'm going to order some books from B & N later this week. I've worked out a plan (with my parents), so I'll always have something to read.

The Plan: Every Thursday, I'll order 2-4 books from Barnes & Noble. It takes 3 days for the books to be shipped! (I'm happy about this) Every week, I'll read 2-4 books, meaning 2-4 reviews a week. Also, I'm going to be buying & reading newly released books as well as other good books from 2008-2009.

0 comments: