Monday, December 14, 2009

2010 - 100+ Reading Challenge


In anticipation of 2010, I'm blogging about the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge hosted by J-Kaye . I'm still fairly new to reading regularly and participating in challenges, but there won't be a problem. I'm really excited about this. It would really make me feel proud and accomplished to finish this challenge. So, this is going to be the most important challenge, It'll participate in for the year. On this page, I'll keep my records of the books I read. Starting 2010.

**If you would like to participate in this challenge, go to J-Kaye's blog and sign up! Click HERE

1. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
2.
3.
4.
5.

2 comments:

Deanna <3 said...

I'm still doing my 100+ Book Challenge for 2009 x]

I'll gladly participate!

Hey, have you seen the sequel to Generation Dead? My library has it and I'm going to get it soon. :D

Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.