Thursday, November 19, 2009

On My Wishlist (1)


On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City. It allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. If you are anything like me then your wishlist is getting longer by the day! This post is featured on Wednesday, but I will do mine on Thursday.

This week I'm debating on buying:

The Espressologist by Kristina Springer

Since, as long as I can remember (July) I saw this at The Story Siren, and I immediately fell in love with the cover. The plot sounds intriguing, too. I'm eager to see this delivered, it would make me scream! I'm absolutely sure about getting this one.




Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl

I have to admit, I don't know much about this book. But, the big hype about this book makes me itch to buy it. I'm still not 100% sure about buying it but may decide for it. I'm really interested in buying/reviewing newly releases. so this one may have a big chance.


I really want to take advantage of 46% off, so this one is at the top of my list.


Shadowland by Alyson Noel

This one, I know I have to buy. It's the 3rd sequel to the Immortal Series, which I have read. There hasn't been a big hype about it, but I'm really curious to see what will happen in this installment of the series. Whatever, I pick I know it will be a priority next week.




Beautiful by Amy Reed

After seeing this on many blogs, I got the urge to buy it. Even though, I don't know much about it, or what it's about. I know it will be great. And, I feel like splurging on this one. The cover is so pretty!





With all that said, I'm going to take my picks. You can see what I got next week on my In My Mailbox post. I will get the ones I pick on the mail, more than likely on Monday, so reviews on some of these coming next week.

3 comments:

BookFanatic said...

Beautiful Creatures looks good!

StephTheBookworm said...

Looks like you have a tough choice. They all look great!

Kelsey said...

I really liked The Espressologist and Beautiful. Although I have BC & Shadowland on my TBR shelf right now and both look awesome!

Tough choice! :)