Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Finds

This post encloses the covers of the books, I recently found on other book blogs, good reads, bookstores, and that I am highly interested in reading. They're are also a constant reminder of the books that I have to buy!


Beautiful by Amy Reed
Wings by Aprilynne Pike


Suite Scarlet by Maureen Johnson
Airhead by Meg Cabot



My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison

Random Quote:
"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."
Stephen King


Just putting this out there....Today, is my Birthday. I'm officially 16!


6 comments:

elnice said...

Happy Sweet 16, what are you doing blogging at home?

I want to read the KH book, I have beautiful on my shelf, I hope to get to it soon.

Elie (Ellz Readz)

BookFanatic said...

Great picks.....

The Book Vixen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Kelsey said...

Happy birthday!

I've read all those but My Soul to Take and Suite Scarlet. I especially liked Wings and.. well I really liked all of them! Great picks(:

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And Beautiful does look great :)

brizmus said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
And what great finds you have!
Suite Scarlett and Airhead are both amazing! :-)