Saturday, November 14, 2009

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Bought from Barnes and Noble Online:
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow





All my bought books this week are awesome. I am so excited to read them all. My goal is to review mostly 2009 books& newly releases. Newly releases being my priority, but back in July when I was just a fan of the Book Blogging Community I really wanted to read these. So, I just want to get these out of the way. In the next few weeks, I'll be getting mostly newly releases to review. Reviews of these 3 coming this week!

18 comments:

Jessica W. (Book Bound) said...

These three books look great! I almost picked up Strange Angels today, but it's definitely on my TBR list.

Enjoy the books!!

Jessica W. - Book Bound

The Book Bug said...

I have strange angels- you've had a great week!

happy reading!

elnice said...

Great mailbox. I want to read that Strange Angels series. I will be watching for your reviews!
Elie (Ellz Readz)

Sara said...

I have Strange Angels too and keep meaning to read it... I need so so that I can read Betrayals now that it is out!

I Want To Read That said...

I love Strange Angels (but you have to give it a while to warm up)- the other two look really good. Hope you enjoy them:)

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

I've heard such great things about L.A. Candy. And I'm dying to read Strange Angels!

Happy Reading :)

Aimee said...

awesome loot.


I've done my own IMM this week, if you're interested...

Aimee :)
http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Lauren said...

Awesome selection! I definitely need to read Strange Angels, I've heard so many good things about it.

Bookalicious said...

Ooh, I still need to read LA Candy! Bought it months ago and I've just actually already pre-ordered the sequel, despite not having read the first one, lol. Looking forward to your review! :)

cj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

great books! i enjoyed strange angels. enjoy your books!

The Story Siren said...

these look great! i hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

MarjoleinBookBlog said...

great books you've got, enjoy reading!

PolishOutlander said...

The Chosen One was an excellent and disturbing read. Great simplistic writing. Happy reading!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I've heard great things about The Chosen One and Strange Angels. Hope you enjoy them!

cj said...

These books look really good. All of them. Enjoy!

Tynga said...

Hi Dahlia!
Thanks for stopping at my blog =)

I hope you like Strange Angels! The beginning was a bit slow for me but I liked the second half, I am reading the second book right now =)