Saturday, November 21, 2009

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Bought at Barnes & Noble:

Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz

The Devouring by Simon Holt

I didn't get very many, but on Wednesday, I'll get the ones I ordered online on the mail. I really had to get these, so I could have something to read until then. And, because Barnes & Noble e-mailed me a store coupon for 25% off.

4 comments:

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

Nice books--both ones I really want to read!

Happy Reading :)

inthehammockblog said...

These both look great!! Very pretty covers, too!

Nina said...

Two books i have on my tbr list and cant wait to read. Have fun reading them. I so want to read you reviews on them.

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

The Devouring is a good read! You can read my review here, if you're interested:

http://ireadd.blogspot.com/2009/09/devouring-by-simon-holt.html

I have Deadly Little Secret on hold @ the library but someone doesn't seem to want to return it--it's already 2 days late! Hate when that happens.

Enjoy them both!