Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading?



Read Last Week:
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

Reading Now:
Evernight by Claudia Gray

Up next:
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow


I'm starting to pick up the pace. I really want to make time for lots of reading. Previously, I have been reviewing about 2 books in 2 weeks m/b, which I find is too slow. By the end, of this week I hope to review at least 2 books. Now that I am buying more books, my reviews are going to be constant and frequent. My goal is at least 2 reviews a week, for now.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I loved The Summoning, The Luxe, and Evernight!(:

I really want to read all your up next books. I'm looking forward to your review of LA Candy- I've heard so many mixed reviews I can't decide whether to pick it up or not.

Jessica W. (Book Bound) said...

I'm reading "Blaze of Memory" by Nalini Singh. Damn full-time job...cutting into my reading time. I know what you mean about not getting in enough reading/reviewing time...I would read a book a day if I DIDN'T have to work. : D