Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fantasy Reading Challenge

I'm joining the Fantasy Reading Challenge at Royal Reviews. As I keep reading, I'm becoming a big fan of fanatasy. This challenge will begin January 2010. So, I have time to plan out what fantasy books I will read.

Books Read for Challenge:
1. My Soul to Take by Rachael Vincent
2.
3.
4.
5.


If you'd like to join this challenge: CLICK HERE
Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 Fantasy Fiction novels.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 Fantasy Fiction novels.
-- Addicted – Read 12 Fantasy Fiction novels.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 Fantasy Fiction novels.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.

0 comments: