Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Finds

Friday Finds was started by Should Be Reading. The idea is to share, every Friday, books that you’ve recently discovered (never heard of before) that sound really good!

This post encloses the covers of the books, I recently found on other book blogs, good reads, bookstores, and that I am highly interested in reading. They're are also a constant reminder of the books that I have to buy!



The Mark by Jen Nadol (not published yet)
Fat Vampire Adam Rex (not published yet)



Snap by Carol Snow
Wintergirls by Laurie Anderson



Sleepless by Thomas Fahy
This is What I Want to Tell You by Heather Stone

2 comments:

Cleverly Inked said...

I love all the covers on these books.

browneyedgirl said...

I read Wintergirls a while ago, and it turned out to be a great book that has a message attached to it. Definitely worth the read!