Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Book Mooch

I've joined Book Mooch. I've noticed so many book bloggers are part of Book Mooch, and thought I'd give it a try. My previous experience with Paperback Swap wasn't great, so I'm skeptical about this site. I'm not sure how the site runs. 

* I've been trying to find books to "mooch" or request, but have had absolutely no luck finding Young Adult books.  If you are on Book Mooch and have Young Adult books in your inventory please comment with your username and I'll take a look at your inventory. I'm highly interested!

Username: book_shopaholic

Thanks

3 comments:

ShadowKissed said...

I emailed you.

Holly said...

Try using the recommendation section! After you use the site for a little bit it will update with great recommendations of available books to mooch.

Ashley @ Ashley's Library said...

I love Bookmooch! From my experience it's best for finding older books. I've used it to find Baby-Sitters Club books and Sweet Valley High books and things like that. Every once in a while I'm able to find something newer that I want.