Sunday, December 20, 2009

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Received from Around the World Tours:

The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

The above should be moving on the next person on list. The review should be below this post.  

Didn't buy any books. = ( However, I made a wishlist for my parents with all the books I want. So, I'm hoping to clear a couple books at least 2 for Christmas. 

3 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Ohh, nice!! Can't wait until The Naughty List comes out. :)
And, haha, I sort of gave up and told my parents to get me a B&N gift card. Hope you get the books you want!

LiLi said...

Already have this book, but I haven't gotten to it yet it looks great though. Awesome new header, LOVE IT!

Becky said...

Look at you and the book abstinance. I'm impressed at the less buying more reading.