Sunday, December 27, 2009

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

For Review:
Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder (Lisa's ARC Tour)
Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston



Bought none and received none for Christmas. How sad = ( However, I will get my late Christmas presents (books) next week. Or, so I hope I do!

6 comments:

MarjoleinBookBlog said...

lovely books, looking forward to your reviews!

Book Crazy Jenn said...

OHH Chasing Brooklyn I just preordered that one - I cant wait to read it!

Michelle said...

Chasing Brooklyn sounds so good. I think I'm gonna have to pre-order myself a copy.

Happy reading! :D

inthehammockblog said...

Chasing Brooklyn looks great!

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Chasing Brooklyn looks really good. I need to get my hands on that one Great books and happy reading!

Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-haul-christmas-edition.html

Have a great and safe New Year!

Becky said...

I've been reading some great reviews of Chasing Brooklyn. Hope you enjoy it!