Saturday, December 5, 2009

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Won at The Bookologist:
Signed Copy of Fat Cat by Robin Brande

I was very excited to receive this, as its the first contest I win. I was also excited about the fact that it's signed. I'm expecting to buy books tomorrow, but those will be in the next IMM. I would have done it tomorrow, but I like to do my IMM on Saturdays.

7 comments:

Cleverly Inked said...

Congratulations!!

Kelsey said...

Congrats! I loved Fat Cat and that's so cool it's signed :)

The Bookologist said...

YAY! You got FAT CAT, hope you like it! Happy Reading! =)

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

Ooh, that is so awesome that it's signed!

Happy Reading :)

Becky said...

Wow, I love signed books! Congrats and happy reading.

Alexia561 said...

Congrats on winning an autographed copy! Enjoy!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Congrats on the win. It look like a great book.