Saturday, December 12, 2009

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Bought from Barnes & Noble:
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston


Bought only 1 book not so bad, because I have 4 other books not read. I'm trying not to get that many books, because I want to read them not just collect them. Anyways, I'm happy with the books I have and will be tackling my TBR read pile this week.

11 comments:

KatieDoll said...

Gah, I've been dying to read that one. I hear amazing things, so happy reading! :)

Justine said...

Ooh, Wondrous Strange. I've seen that around the blogosphere. Hope you like it!

Dahlia said...

That one sounds interesting.

Happy reading! ^_^

kapri said...

I really like Wondrous Strange. Hope you do too!

inthehammockblog said...

I've been wanting to read that one too!

Emma Michaels said...

Looking forward to reading the review!
-heart-

Emma

Bookalicious said...

Actually reading books instead of collecting them sounds like a smart thing to do, but that's just something I'll never be able to do since I'm too far behind - I probably have like 200 unread books on my bookshelf and I keep buying new ones, even though I have no time to read them, heh!
Glad to hear at least someone's staying sensible. :) Happy reading!
ps: I loooooove your blog layout & name!

Becky said...

I think you deserve to be commended for your buying restraint this week. I only have one bok in my mailbox to and it feels good. I hear lots of great things about Wondrous Strange.

Readingaddict said...

I've been wanting to read that book for the longest time! I really should buy it, but I have 30 books on my shelf that I haven't read yet... Guess I'm just as much of a shopaholic as you are. But I do read a lot.

Kathy Martin said...

Wondrous Strange looks great. I added it to my TBR pile. Mine's a bit bigger than yours. I guess I am a book collector -- but I plan to read them all someday.

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I really want to read this, especially with Darklight coming out some. Hope you enjoy it!