Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Own Read-A-Thon

It's been quite hard for me to tackle my To-Be-Read Pile. So, due to my soon intake of books. I'll have to read these before I buy more. I'm through being a reading slum. The only thing that stops me from investing my time reading is my computer. I find myself always looking at book blogs I read A LOT of them, and looking for more books making my wishlist even longer. To put a stop to this I'll be reading all books in my TBR pile this week. I'm really looking forward to getting more, so these must be read now.



I'm going to be doing a read-a-thon. Somewhat, I'll be reading all of these this week. So, I can get reviews posted. No school this week, so I must take advantage of it and read. Which, I really love. And, I'm sure you all hate to see so many memes.

I may be on internet vacation this week, but I'm not sure. So, if I don't blog tomorrow it means I'll be absent from posting, until Thrusday. In the end, it's a good thing. This means more reviews. And, this would mean I can buy more books. Yay!

8 comments:

Julie said...

I have the same issue with blogs and longer wish lists. If I were you, read at the odd times. In the car, when in the bathroom, anything like that. Then there's nothing else to distract you. Then you don't lose any time.

Dahlia said...

I know exactly how you feel! I'm always online, reading book blogs, writing posts, role playing on Shelfari, looking for new books. It's a miracle I ever get any reading done!

My Soul to Take and Wondrous Strange sound good. Happy reading! ^_^

Olivia's Bookshelf. said...

I haven't read any of those, but I really want too. lol. Wondrous Strange is in my reading pile too. Good Luck! :)

Becky said...

Go, go, go! You can get those books read for sure. Looking forward to your reviews.

Ash said...

This whole break has pretty much been one long readathon for me. It's the only thing keeping me busy and away from family haha.

Jessica Secret said...

I seem to have the same problem. I may have to do this soon. Can't wait for all of your reviews!

Kari said...

Hope your reading is going well! And I know you are doing more book reading than blog reading, but when you need a break, I have an award for you over on my blog!

Cleverly Inked said...

I try to get reading in when ever I can...Even at the diner table. I can only listen to my husbands family babbling in Polish so much