Friday, December 4, 2009

Overwhelmed?

I feel like the above women!

I had no internet access this week, until now. This messed up all my plans that I had for this week. I'm glad I have the weekend, but it won't be enough for me to catch up. There are going to be some notable changes on this blog this weekend. (not on the template) I'm trying to get some reading done, make changes on this blog, and finish school assignments. There is so little time. So, it will be hectic. I don't even know where to start. I'm back to blogging full time, now that I have internet. Be on the lookout for what's in store from this blog!

-Happy Reading-

3 comments:

Ronnica said...

Sounds like everyone's so busy! Are you still participating in the Read. Read. Read-a-thon today?

Ash said...

I can relate to the crazy business of life! I have three papers due next week, blegh, school. I love your blog's title by the way!

Jess said...

Being overwhelmed sucks, just take a step back and breathe. :) Good luck hun!
-Jess
(Find the Time to Read)