Saturday, December 5, 2009

Romance Reading Challenge

2010 is just a month away! I'm planning what I'm going to read in 2010. This Romance Challenge is being hosted at Royal Reviews. I think their challenges are pretty cool because it organizes the challenges by genre. I will be doing other challenges hosted by them, too.

Booklist:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


If you'd like to participate: CLICK HERE
Challenge Guidelines:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 Romance Fiction novels.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 Romance Fiction novels.
-- Addicted – Read 12 Romance Fiction novels.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 Romance Fiction novels.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.

1 comments:

MissAttitude said...

This kind of challenge is defintely outside of what I usually read as I tend to avoid romance novels. perhpas I'll join in to expand my reading into different genres. I love the name of your blog and it's theme, it's pretty and simple (not overcrowded with stuff).