Thursday, December 24, 2009

Winners - 75 Followers Contest


I should have really done this sooner, but it took me longer than I expected to figure out my winners. There were 532 entries total and about 73+ entrants. It was more successful than I expected at most I thought I would only get 30 entries. I want thank all of you'll for entering and making my first contest fun. Winners were randomly picked through a ramdonizer with the use of Exel. It was pretty complicated to transfer all entries there, but it made each entry count. Next time, I hope to use a form from Goggle Docs.  

Winners:

#56 - Rachael!
#435 - Shadow Kissed!

I've contacted all winners by email. Please reply within 48 hours, otherwise your prize will be forfeited to another winner. Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who entered!

4 comments:

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Congrats winners! And Happy Holidays. :)

Readingaddict said...

Congratulations guys! Happy reading!

Cleverly Inked said...

Congrats Merry CHristmas

librarypat said...

Congratulations, Ladies.

Merry Christmas, All.