Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wishing on Wednesday: Wish


Book: Wish by Alexandra Bullen

Release Date: January 1, 2010

Synopsis: For broken-hearted Olivia Larsen, nothing can change the fact that her twin sister, Violet, is gone... until a mysterious, beautiful gown arrives on her doorstep. The dress doesn't just look magical; it is magical. It has the power to grant her one wish, and the only thing Olivia wants is her sister back.

With Violet again by her side, both girls get a second chance at life. And as the sisters soon discover, they have two more dresses-and two more wishes left. But magic can't solve everything, and Olivia is forced to confront her ghosts to learn how to laugh, love, and live again.

In a breathtaking debut from Alexandra Bullen, WISH asks the question: If you could have anything, what would you wish for?

I want to read this because:

  • The Theme
  • Intriguing Plot
  • Debut Author
  • Amazing Cover

I'm extremely excited to buy this on Friday. Hopefully!

7 comments:

Bookalicious said...

Ooh, I've actually just finished this the other day and my review will be posted on Monday or so! I reeeally liked it though, the story's lovely and it's so beautifully written! And honestly, how insanely gorgeous is the cover?!?! Hope you enjoy the book too, I look forward to reading your review! :)

Book Crazy Jenn said...

I cant wait for this one too! :) Great pick!

Becky said...

I hear great things about this book!

Cleverly Inked said...

SOunds wonderful

Book Monster said...

I wonder if the sister is gone like past away gone, or disappeared gone.
It looks interesting.

librarypat said...

Thanks for the tip on this one.

Ash. Elizabeth said...

this looks good!

I have something for you on my blog!