Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Finds

This post showcases the covers of the books, I recently found on other book blogs, good reads, bookstores, and that I am highly interested in reading. The idea is to share, every Friday, books that you’ve recently discovered (never heard of before) that sound really good!



Getting Revenge on Lauren Woods by Eileen Cook
All Quiet Things by Anna Jarzab



Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
Radiance by Alyson Noel



Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
The Life of Glass by Jillian Cantor

5 comments:

Melissa said...

omg I loooovvveee the cover of Radiance :)

Allison said...

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood was really good and I can't get over how cute the cover is. Backstabbing taking a literal meaning :) I'm really looking forward to reading Bleeding Violet and All Unquiet Things too! Alyson Noel always gets the coolest cover.

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Wow... what a great book assortment!!=)




http://chas-n-kai.blogspot.com/
Books at midnight Saturday Networking!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Thank you for participating in The Saturday Network!
And great picks! I definitely need to read All Unquiet Things, and I'm still conflicted on Bleeding Violet. As for Life of Glass, I own it and I'm excited to read it. Hope you get your hands on some of those books soon! :D

The Jerseymooners said...

I found you at Books at Midnight, and I'm so glad I did. Love your blog!

If you want to visit me, my blog is jerseymooners.blogspot.com

~Stacy Marie