Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Finds

This post showcases the covers of the books, I recently found on other book blogs, good reads, bookstores, and that I am highly interested in reading. The idea is to share, every Friday, books that you’ve recently discovered (never heard of before) that sound really good!



A Match Mad in Highschool by Kristin Walker
Iron King by Julie Kagawa



Hesit Society by Ally Carter
The Girl With Mermaid Hair by Delia Ephron




I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked it by Adam Selzer
In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth

All of these look cool, I hope I get the opportunity to read them in my lifetime.

6 comments:

Dahlia said...

Heist Society sounds really good. I really want it! ^_^

Amber Skye said...

I just bought The Iron King. It looks so good! I also want to read Heist Society. Great list :)

Kelsey said...

I loved A Match Made in High School and In a Heartbeat :) I definitely want to read the others! Great finds!

Becky said...

Heist Society sounds like lots of fun. Is it me or does the Girl with the Mermaid Hair has a cover that lokks like the original one for The Mark?

The Library Lurker said...

I really want to read Heist Society and In a Heartbeat! I've heard some not so good things about The Girl with the Mermaid Hair though, so I'm not sure if I'll read that one.

P.S. I'm from The Saturday Network, but I already follow you ;D

Lea said...

Awesome books! I really want to read them all ;)

Hope you enjoy each and every one!