Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Finds

This post showcases the covers of the books, I recently found on other book blogs, good reads, bookstores, and that I am highly interested in reading. The idea is to share, every Friday, books that you’ve recently discovered (never heard of before) that sound really good!




Wanderlust by Lucy Silag
Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag



By The Time You Read this I'll be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
WTF by Paul Lerangis



Hearts At Stake by Alexandra Harvey
The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard

4 comments:

Melissa said...

All of those books look so good...and the covers are phenomenal! :)

BookFanatic said...

Great collection of books! wish I had them all

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Great selection! Hearts at Stake was a fun read, and I want to read Peters and Hubbard's books, too.

Jennie Smith said...

Great books~ my hubby actually found By the Time You Read This... at the book store and said "Hey, this is a cool cover!" Oh he is learning!

I loved The Secret Year! I reviewed it on my blog! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Happy reading!!