Saturday, February 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've have received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:

For review:
Birth Marked by Caragh M. O'Brien (ARC)



Bought at Barnes & Noble:

Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
Need by Carrie Jones




Overall:



Not bad. Just enough books for now. I'm trying not to shop for too many books. Lately, I've been buying books, and not having enough time to read them. Which, Will change this week. Anyways, I had fun at B&N although, I had a really hard time choosing which books to buy. But, for what I've have been previously told the books I bought are really good.

13 comments:

BookFanatic said...

Happy reading them!

Book Monster said...

Hearts at stake was ok, NEED is awesome :) Birthmark looks interesting. Happy Reading!!

Kelsey said...

Need is really good! Enjoy :)

Christina T said...

I really liked Need and its sequel, Captivate. I am waiting to read Hearts at Stake. I've heard such good things about it. Birth Marked is one I am not familiar with but the cover is intriguing. I hope you enjoy your books!

Here is what's in my mailbox this week.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Those are some great titles. Birth Marked is one I've never heard of, sounds really good.

Kelly Peres said...

Ohhh i like!! Need is on my To Buy Soon list Hearts at Stake is a need to look into and Birth Mark love the cover!!

:) Great just Great!!

My IMM is here

Kelly Peres said...

Ohhh i like!! Need is on my To Buy Soon list Hearts at Stake is a need to look into and Birth Mark love the cover!!

:) Great just Great!!

My IMM is here

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

I love the look of Birth Marked. I hope you enjoy your books - happy reading!

Lori said...

I have a couple of those books, look forward to reading them.Here's Mine

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I'm very curious about Birth Marked!!

Want to enter my Book Lover's Basket Giveaway??

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-lovers-prize-basket-international.html

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Enjoy your new books, hope you enjoy them!

Jennie Smith said...

I have Hearts and Need on my shelf! I am definitely checking out Birth Marked now! Come by and see what this week brought me too! Happy reading!!