Saturday, February 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:

Received:



- Undead Much? by Stacy Jay (ARC)

Bought none. I'm trying not to buy many. I feel guilty to buy lots of books and never getting them read. Although, I am saving to buy some online on Barnes & Noble. B&N is like my favorite bookstore. For right now, I'm fine with what I have.

^^^ Now I want to see what you got .... ^^^

BTW: I'm practically done with all my big assignments, so I now have time to read. I'm really excited. So possibly, I'll get at least a couple books read in this next week.

17 comments:

brizmus said...

yay that you have time to read again! It's so nice! :-) I've heard good things about Undead Much, so I hope you enjoy!

Cleverly Inked said...

I have to may to read right now that I dont think I will be buying soon

Sara said...

Oooh I can't wait to read Undead Much, it looks so good! I'm kind of the opposite, this week I finally bought books for once. Happy reading :)

Book Monster said...

Heard great things of this book, hope you enjoy!!

Lea said...

I've seen great reviews of this one, so I hope you love it as much as everyone else did! Happy reading! :)

Tuning Into YA Books said...

Can't wait to hear how Undead Much is

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

This book keeps coming up everywhere! Hope you enjoy it.

Kathy Martin said...

Nice book! I have Undead Much on my TBR stack too. I still have to read You Are So Undead to Me though before I get to it. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

Christina T said...

Undead Much looks like it will be a fun book. Enjoy your reading time!

Here is what's in my mailbox this week.

Rebecca said...

Undead Much looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Little Miss Becky :) said...

Yay for reading time! Enjoy this one!It looks really fun!

inthehammockblog said...

This looks good, isn't it a series??

Becky said...

I hear great things about this series. Enjoy!

PolishOutlander said...

I recently got Undead Much too. Really liked the first book. Happy reading!

Lizzy said...

I haven't read the first book, but I've heard pretty good things about it. Happy reading!

Lauren said...

I loved Undead Much, and I hope you do too! :) Happy reading.

Lori said...

Enjoy your book. Here's Mine.