Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?


This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.


Read this past week:

The Espressologist by Kristina Springer

Currently Reading:
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

Upcoming:
Explorer X Alpha by LM Preston

Not much going on. It absolutely sucks. I barely have time to read due to lots of homework. It's like I'm always bombarded by lots of homework cutting my reading time. But, I will survive! = )

5 comments:

Christina T said...

What did you think of the Espressologist? I really enjoyed that one. I liked Wondrous Strange too.

Here is what I'm reading.

Kristen said...

I've read The Espressologist and Kristina is a local author near me, so I've met her twice! Hope you're enjoying Wondrous Strange!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am looking for your review of Espressologist. That is one I have been curious about.

Have a good week of reading! :)

MarceJ said...

1 book a week while in school is great. Then it becomes work, being a mom etc, it never ends :-)

Good luck with your studies.

Amanda Leigh said...

Great list! Wondrous Strange is one I hope to get soon. Explorer X Alpha also looks good.

Here's my list if you want to check it out: Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick