Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly Analysis

This weekly post is a round-up of the week's accomplishments.

Reviews/ Books Read:
Explorer X - Alpha by LM Preston
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

Other Posts:

Total Number of Books Read:
2

Favorite Read of the Week:
Wondrous Strange

Highest Rating: 4 Stars

Lowest Rating: 3 Stars


Overall Analysis:
Accomplished more than usual. Read 2 compared to 1. I think I did a lot better than before. Now, that I'm not bombarded with loads of school work, I think I'm going to love free time reading. I had no IMM. Mainly, because I already have plenty to read for right now. Books read were pretty good, but I'm planning on reading more this week.

Currently Reading:
Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad
Birth Marked by Caragh M. O'Brien

1 comments:

Jennie Smith said...

Oh I like this idea! Thanks for this... love seeing it all in one place. Great week for you!

Happy reading!