Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Finds

This post showcases the covers of the books, I recently found on other book blogs, good reads, bookstores, and that I am highly interested in reading. The idea is to share, every Friday, books that you’ve recently discovered (never heard of before) that sound really good!




Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
The River by Mary Jane Beaufrand



Forget Her Nots by Amy B. White
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green



The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

Any Recommendations from the books above?

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Oo these are all great covers. I really like the Princess For Hire one and am looking forward to reading it!

BookFanatic said...

I'm really interested in reading all of these.

Mari said...

This is what I love about clicking through to different sites - these are all new titles to me but they look really good (and fun).

This is my first time reading your site. Have a wonderful weekend!

librarypat said...

THE RIVER is the only one I've heard of before. Need to find out more about the others.

Rhiana said...

Great books and some gorgeous covers. there's a few here that I'm after so will look forward to your reviews!