Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:
Need by Carrie Jones

Currently Reading:

Hearts at Stake by Alexandra Harvey

Upcoming:
Willow by Julia Hoban

To catch the spirit of this meme I took, a picture of the books. ^^



I set my goals to high last week, so this week I plan to read at least 2. I'm anxious to read more than that, though. I'm getting no homework, and having extra class time to read. What bliss!

6 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Fantastic! LOve the pick. Both the books sound good. Willow I have seen around but I dont think I have seen Hearts AT Stake.

Enjoy them!

Kay said...

Ooh - I hoped you enjoyed Need. I thought it stood up to the hype pretty well. And enjoy Hearts at Stake - it is quite a fun read!

Christina T said...

I just read Hearts at Stake last week. I hope you are enjoying it. I liked Need also.

Here is what I'm reading.

Nise' said...

Have a great reading week. Willow was great.

Cleverly Inked said...

OO Willow Great week

Erin said...

I read Hearts at Stake a few weeks back and really liked it! I have to say that Lucy was my favorite. :D