Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: The Body Finder

Book: The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

Release date:
March 16, 2010

Publisher:
Harper Teen

Summary:

"A serial killer on the loose. A girl with a morbid ability. And the boy who would never let anything happen to her.

Violet Ambrose can find the dead. Or at least, those who have been murdered. She can sense the echoes they leave behind... and the imprints they leave on their killers. As if that weren't enough to deal with during junior year, she also has a sudden, inexplicable, and consuming crush on her best friend since childhood, Jay Heaton.

Now a serial killer has begun terrorizing Violet's small town... and she realizes she might be the only person who can stop him."

Here's Why I'm Waiting on The Body Finder:
1. Has 5 stars from 68 + people on Good Reads and it has't even been released yet.
2. Thriller, mystery, murder, dead, and killers + some romance
3. Debut Author.

4 comments:

Jami said...

I have been hearing so many good things about this one, I can't wait to get my hands on it! Great pick!

Here's mine:
http://yaaddict.blogspot.com/2010/03/waiting-on-wednesday-week-seven.html

Kathy Martin said...

You and I are waiting for the same book for the same reasons. Of course, I am waiting for another books too.

My Waiting on Wednesday (or Want to Read Wednesday) post is here.

Becky said...

I think that blurb for this is awesome. I preordered a copy. I can't wait for it to be releases. I hope those 68+ people are right.

librarypat said...

Just another reason YA fiction is the place to find good reads.