Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Analysis (2)

This weekly post is a round-up of the week's accomplishments.

Reviews/ Books Read:
Need by Carrie Jones


Other Posts:

Total Number of Books Read:
1

Favorite Read of the Week:
Need

Highest Rating: 5 Stars

Lowest Rating: 5 Stars


Overall Analysis:
I had spring break this week. Yet, I didn't accomplish as much I would have hoped to. Nonetheless, I had a wonderful time. I loved the book I read, Need. As for blogging, I slacked a little. No IMM. I went to Target, but I couldn't get any of my parents to give me money. They prefer online shopping when it comes to books, it's much cheaper. Overall, lets hope I have better luck this upcoming week.

Currently Reading:
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey

Trailer I Found for The Body Finder:

5 comments:

iluvhersheys_andbooks said...

Need is one of my favorites too, glad you liked it. And you had spring already, it seems so early, but you know time zones. Hope you have more sucess next week!!!
Chioma

Cleverly Inked said...

Don't worry it's Spring Break for you!

Lizzy said...

I really liked Need, too. I feel like I slacked off this week, but I'm justifying it by blaming my trip.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks to me like you had a good week. We never do accomplish as much as we plan on these breaks do we? :)

librarypat said...

The video for THE BODY FINDER leaves more questions than it answers.