Monday, April 26, 2010

Cover Buzz: The Drake Chronicles Series

You spin my head right round..... Once again we see another cover makeover. This time it's on Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey (The Drake Chronicles). I really don't appreciate all these changes. I currently have the now old version of the book, so when the sequel comes out my books won't match. That's the end of the world to a person with OCD, hahaha!

Old Covers:



Replaced With....



The cover seems to be official as these are the pictures on Amazon. The change was simply on the background and the font (seems to be the same from the UK edition). I was in love with the old covers, this makes me without a doubt disappointed. I can live with it! What do you think?

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I actually really like the new ones. Probably even better than the old ones. Thanks for sharing.

Christina T said...

I prefer the old font but like the black background.

Kaylyn said...

I soo prefer the first cover's font, but the background on the second covers.