Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Finds

This post showcases the covers of the books, I recently found on other book blogs, good reads, bookstores, and that I am highly interested in reading. The idea is to share, every Friday, books that you’ve recently discovered (never heard of before) that sound really good!

Airhead, Book 3: Runaway by Meg Cabot
(Scholastic / May 1, 2010)

There have been some pretty rave reviews for this series around some blogs I trust. So, I'm looking forward to this, as it is the last book of the trilogy. I hate waiting months until books come out, and I don't have to wait too long for this.




The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
(Point / Dec. 29, 2009)

This one, I'm excited for, I absolutely love any type of club theme in books. After seeing this around, I'm certain to read it a.s.a.p. Although, I'm not sure exactly what it's about.






Every Little Thing in the World by Nina de Gramont
(Atheneum / March 23, 2010)

I adore any show, book, or any story with the whole teenage girl gets pregnant theme. This is one I can't miss reading. I hope it has a different twist to it, than from what on The Secret Life of 16 and Pregnant shows.






The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee
(Candlewick / Mar. 9, 2010)

Being a big sucker for mystery, I read the synopsis, and now looking forward to read this. It looks like something different than typical mystery books, and it's out so I should be getting this soon.






The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June by Robin Benway
(Razorbill / Aug. 3, 2010)

A long wait, until this comes out. It's not going to stop me from wanting this. There's already 12 people who said this is 5 Stars on GoodReads. And, on a review someone said this is one of the best books of the year.

7 comments:

BookFanatic said...

I've seen these around, too. They all sound great. Hope you can read them soon!>

librarypat said...

An interesting line-up. THE AGENCY is the start of a series and sound really good. The blog tour featured historical research and comments by author Y. S. Lee. They were very interesting. Meg Cabot's books are always good.
I hope you enjoy them all.

Y S Lee said...

Hi Dahlia,

Thanks for your interest in The Agency: A Spy in the House! If you're curious, there's a free sample at my website (www.yslee.com), and you can download the first chapter from www.candlewick.com. I hope you enjoy!

Erin said...

Theses look really good! Awesome finds. ;)

Here's mine http://mydangerouspleasure.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-finds.html

Book Monster said...

The Agency was a good book :) I really want to try The Runaway series out, I love the book trailers that Meg Cabot did.

Elisabeth Marie said...

Did you start this meme and can others join you? ^_^

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

I didn't start this meme, Should Be Reading did. And, yes everyone can join.