Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:



Bought:

- The Forest of Hands & Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire

I'm super excited for The Forest of Hands & Teeth, I think I'll love it. And, I've heard great things about Beautiful Dead. I guess, I had a good week, it's better than nothing! =)

7 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

The Forest of Hands and Teeth looks really interesting! I may need to add this to my list! Happy Reading!

Christina T said...

I loved the Forest of Hands and Teeth. I just read The Dead Tossed Waves over the weekend and thought it was fantastic too. I hope you enjoy both books.

Olivia's Bookshelf. said...

You HAVE to read The Forest of Hands and Teeth next! You will love it! It's like my all time favorite book ever!

Jules said...

I've never seen that cover of Forest of Hands and Teeth, i think I like it better than the other one I've seen. It's a book I've seen around a lot in the blogverse, and one I can't decided if I want to read it or not.

Michelle said...

I really need to read The Forest Of Hands And Teeth. That cover is so cool. I think any week where books are involved is a good week. ;D Enjoy them!

librarypat said...

I've heard good things about both books. I look forward to your reviews.

browneyedgirl said...

The Forest of Hands and Teeth and its companion novel The Dead-Tossed Waves are both amazing! I hope you enjoy them!