Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Currently Reading:

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Upcoming:
Flash Burnout by L.K. Madigan
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris



To catch the spirit of this meme I took, a picture of the books. ^^

I'm setting my goals higher than usual this week. Now, that my life is more organized, because of the short MIA of this weekend, I think I'll accomplish alot more than usual.

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

I really want to read The Iron King and Flash Burnout! Twenty Boy Summer is one of my all time favorite books <3

Christina T said...

I loved Twenty Boy Summer and The Iron King. Flash Burnout and Crash Into Me both look really good too. I hope you enjoy the books.

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

I just recieved the Iron King today, very excited to read it. Happy Reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Love your post! The books look so good - I hope you enjoyed Iron King!

Candace said...

Oh, what a great list! The Iron King is amazing! I haven't read the others, but they are on my wishlist. LK Madigan was at a book signing I was at and I can't wait to read Flash Burnout!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have an intriguing blog, Dahlia. Your books look good, too.

Here's mine:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_11.html

librarypat said...

Last week I finished THE WIDOW by Carla Neggers.
This week I started BREAKING DAWN by Stephenie Meyer. Need to finish this series. I'll be lucky to get through it in the next 2 weeks.