Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Currently Reading:

Flash Burnout by L.K. Madigan

Upcoming:
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
Fat Cat by Robin Brande (?)



To catch the spirit of this meme I took, a picture of the books. ^^

I've been short of reading time, due to essays and research papers. But, It's almost over, luckily. Maybe, I'll have better luck this week. Not having plenty of time saddens me.

3 comments:

Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews said...

You have a lovely blog here!

BookFanatic said...

Interesting, that a great TBR. Hope you have time to read, this week! =)

librarypat said...

I am just finished BREAKING DAWN by Stephenie Meyer. It took a few twists I didn't expect, but that's OK. I think I have enjoyed it more than any in the series.