Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:
Flash Burnout by L.K. Madigan
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris

Currently Reading:

Fat Cat by Robin Brande

Upcoming:
Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong



To catch the spirit of this meme I took, a picture of the books. ^^

Woohoo! I read 2 last week. I broke the 1 book a week pattern. This week I'm hoping to read lots more. I'm predicting, I'll have lots of time to read!

5 comments:

Christina T said...

Fat Cat sounds really good. Cindy Ella also looks like a fun book. I haven't read any of the Kelley Armstrong books yet.

I hope you enjoy your reading. Have a great week!

Kelsey said...

I loved Fat Cat and I really want to read The Awakening, as I loved The Summoning ;) Looking forward to your reviews!

Jennifer said...

Your book lists are very interesting sounding. I have not read any of them, so I will be off to learn more about the books. Happy reading. My MOnday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-26.html

MarceJ said...

Don't it feel great when you read more than expected or the norm, well done. I am approx 1 a week also.

My post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Love the books and the picture. Enjoy them all :)