Thursday, April 15, 2010

Winners - The Dark Divine + Nail Polish

First off, thanks to all my followers who entered my contest and all my new followers who entered. I had a ton of entries, almost 60 entrants. The overall turnout was a success, I mean in such a short time I didn't think it would be over 40 entries.




Okay so I know everyone wants to know who won so without further ado...

Winners:

#9 - Crazed Reader!
- Wins a Copy of The Dark Divine + 1 bottle of Nail Polish


#35 - Abby!
- 2 bottles of Nail Polish


Best Answer:

Having your words touch somebody's life and inspiring them to go out and follow their dreams.

I've contacted all winners by email. Please reply within 48 hours, otherwise your prize will be forfeited to another winner. Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who entered!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Congratulations to the two winners. Enjoy your nailpolish!

Bere said...

Congratulations to both winners! =)

librarypat said...

Congratulations to both of you.