Sunday, May 2, 2010

Books Read In April

This was an awesome month, and the beginning of a wonderful adventure. I had alot more time than ever to read, and it's amazing. I normally don't read more than 4, this month I read 6. I have big plans for May!



Books Read:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Flash Burnout by L.K. Madigan
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
Fat Cat by Robin Brande
Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer

It's out of the ordinary for me to read this much, it sucks. But, I had good luck this month. Can't wait for summer to read lots more! =)

* No IMM, but I did get gift cards, so I'll have one next week.

10 comments:

Amber Skye said...

Fat Cat looks like a good read. I'll be looking into that one, as well as Crash Into Me and Twenty Boy Summer. I have the Iron King and I am planning on reading it as soon as I can.

Kelsey said...

I loved Fat Cat and Twenty Boy Summer :) I plan on reading The Iron King soon!

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

I LOVED Twenty Boy Summer!

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

Thanks! My cousin worked pretty hard on it.

Christina T said...

You read some great books this month! Twenty Boy Summer is one of my favorites and I loved The Iron King. Fat Cat is on my TBR list. I enjoyed your review.

I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to read this month!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Great books, enjoy!

Linda said...

Good job. I read 5 myself.

Corrine said...

That is great! I think half of these are on my tbr list still! I hope you enjoyed them all! :)

dArLyN said...

I just did my April wrap up and i managed to read 7.I hope I can read The iron king soon =)

librarypat said...

You did well. I haven't been able to read much this month at all.