Sunday, May 30, 2010

Books Read In May

This month I read more than what I did in April. I'm happy for that. But, there's room for more, of course. Time hasn't allowed me to review all of these but, they'll be up soon. I've been busy going out of town, so reviews where neglected.



Books Read:
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (re-read)
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
The Forest of Hands & Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Beautiful Dead by Aden Maguire
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Undead Much by Stacey Jay
Bad Apple by Laura Ruby
Heist Society by Ally Carter

I'll call this a great reading month, I read 8 books total. That's 2 more than last month. Now that it's summer, I can only hope to break all my reading records.

*I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.*

8 comments:

Melina said...

I just reviews The Summoning, Awakening, and Reckoning. They are fantastic.

I really want to read Heist Society.

Melina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kapri said...

I hope you enjoyed those books! I've read most of them and liked them myself.

Christina T said...

I really liked The Forest of Hands and teeth and Bad Apple. Heist Society was also a fun book. I look forward to hearing what you thought of If I Stay. I really want to read that one.

I hope you enjoy plenty of reading time this summer!

katie said...

You read some great books in May. I loved Undead Much?, Bad Apple, and Heist Society. And I hope that this summer you break your reading records. =]

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Hope you enjoyed The Summoning, I love that series. Such great reads!

Book Lovers Delight said...

I am a little hesitant to read Beautiful Dead so I plan to read your review soon and see if it's worth the time.

-Karina

librarypat said...

Hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your summer. I hope you do manage to beat your reading record. There certainly are enough good books out there.