Saturday, May 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:



Bought:
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman

I'm not sure if this is any good, but I'm excited to check it out. Luckily I'm not empty handed, at least 1 is something, better than 0. For now, I'm fairly satisfied, but I don't know for the weeks yet to come. =)

15 comments:

prophecygirl said...

If I Stay is fantastic. I'm sure you'll love it!

Kathy Martin said...

l love the cover. I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

KatieDoll said...

I haven't read it yet, but I hear that it's incredible. Happy reading!

Michelle said...

This book is fantastic, I loved it. Hope you do too! :)

Little Miss Becky :) said...

I bought this one, too, as soon as it came out in paperback. I've heard wonderful things about it!

Christina T said...

I've read so many awesome reviews of this book. I hope you enjoy it!

Sara said...

I just read and reviewed this and absolutely loved it! I hope you like it :D

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

This one sounds really good. Happy reading!

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

If I Stay is an okay read, hope you enjoy it more than I did.

I can't imagine what it would be like to receive zero books in a week, I've been getting used to receiving books for so long :S

Lara said...

If I Stay was such a short and sweet novel (I admit that it didn't make me cry or anything though). I love the new cover!

Life After Jane said...

If I Stay was wonderful! I hope you enjoy it.

Stephanie said...

I thought If I Stay was a lovely novel:

http://laughingstars.net/2010/03/27/book-review-83-if-i-stay-by-gayle-forman/

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. ;-)

Jami said...

I just got If I Stay this week too! I have heard awesome things about it and can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it!

Lizzy said...

I hadn't heard of this one before, but it looks really interesting. Happy reading!

kapri said...

I really enjoyed this one. Hope you do to :D