Saturday, May 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (22)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:



Bought:
- Heist Society by Ally Carter

Received:
- Tension Of Opposites Swag

Borrowed:
The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency Books 4-6
(not YA)


I meant to buy more, but I felt too guilty. Most likely, I'll get more this week, as I will be going to Half Price Books (it's really far away from where I live), lets hope it lives up to its name. For now, I can't wait to read Heist Society, I've heard only positive things.

12 comments:

Raíla said...

I have got this book, but didn't have time to read it yet! I'd love to hear what you think. :)

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Great books + swag! I've heard Heist Society rocks ;)

Hope you enjoy it!

Sara said...

Awesome books! I have Heist Society, but I haven't started it yet. I hope you like it! I have a Half Price Books near me too, I love it! :D

Sara said...

I loved HEIST SOCIETY! I hope you do too!

Can't wait for Carter's next book! :)

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

Love the books for this week. Great IMM

Amber Skye said...

I must read Heist Society! And Tension of Opposites. Both of them look so good. Enjoy!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

Very nice haul! I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

prophecygirl said...

Heist Society sounds fab, and love the swag. I think I need to read Tension of Opposites!

Jennie Smith said...

Great week! I just started The Tension of Opposites and LOVE it! Now I need some swag :) Happy reading!

xoxo
jennie

jacabur1 said...

Dahlia, I have an award for you over at my place:
http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-award-x3.html


jackie b central texas

librarypat said...

The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency was such a popular series at our library. Glad you are enjoying it.

blueicegal said...

some really great books, ps love your header! :)