Saturday, May 29, 2010

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:



Received:
$50 Gift Card to Barnes & Noble
Membership Discount Card to Barnes & Noble

I'll call this a great week. I received the gift card from a relative, and became a Barnes & Noble member! I love Barnes & Noble that much. Certainly, by next I will have received the books I ordered. So the fun doesn't end here.....

^^^ Now I want to see what you got .... ^^^

4 comments:

Christina T said...

Gift cards to bookstores are the perfect present! I look forward to seeing what you decided to purchase :)

Artystitches said...

If anyone asks me what i what for my birthday or xmas i always says book gift card!

I like the your blog very cute!

Naomi

@ naomisbookreviews.blogspot.com

librarypat said...

I got HERESY by S. J. Parris and ELEANOR THE QUEEN by Norah Lofts.

Jan von Harz said...

Gotta love those gift cards. It is all I ever ask for. Too bad both Christmas and my B-day are back to back. Have fun buying books.