Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:
Fat Cat by Robin Brande
Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
(reread)

Currently Reading:

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

Upcoming:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire



To catch the spirit of this meme I took, a picture of the books. ^^

Once again, I read more than usual. I'm really enjoying every second I have to read. I've come to love it more than I originally did. I'm hoping this will be an awesome reading week as well.

6 comments:

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

I have both The Forest of Hands and Teeth and Beautiful Dead on my wishlist. Happy reading!

Amber Skye said...

The Forest of Hands and Teeth is in my TBR pile, and I want to read Beautiful Dead. I LOVE The Darkest Powers Trilogy, especially The Reckoning. Happy reading!

Reading Addict

Sharla said...

I haven't read any of these books, but they look like fun reads. Happy Reading!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Nice books! I actually didn't like The Forest of Hands and Teeth very much, but I'm of the minority. Hope you enjoy! :)

Christina T said...

I enjoyed your review of Fat Cat. I hope to read that one this summer. The Forest of Hands and Teeth is a favorite of mine. I hope you will enjoy it.

Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Kelly Armstrong books sound good and must be if you did a re-read. Have an awesome week!