Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

Currently Reading:

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Upcoming:
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire



To catch the spirit of this meme I took, a picture of the books. ^^

I'm so disappointed in myself, I didn't read much as I have been reading lately. Then, my weekend was awful, so I was too depressed too read. More than likely, things will get better and I'll read more this week.

4 comments:

Amber Skye said...

I loved The Darkest Powers series and was actually able to meet Kelley Armstrong this past weekend. That series will always have a special place in my heart :)

The Forest of Hands and Teeth looks amazing, as does Beautiful Dead. Enjoy!

Morgan said...

The Awakaning looks super good.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Hope you have a better week this week and so sorry your weekend was awful.

The Forest Of Hands and Teeth is on my book shelf and I am anxious to read it.

Emmafromthebus said...

Feel better(-: I hope you are feeling refreshed, replenished, and roaring to go this week! I read The Forest of Hands and Teeth then came upon this and it is a FANTABULOUS book! I couldn't put it down because I couldn't stand not knowing what happened next. Its really dark but gives you hope at the same time. (P.S. I know fantabulous isn't a real word it is just a very good way to describe the book).