Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Currently Reading:

Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire

Upcoming:
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Undead Much by Stacey Jay
Bad Apple by Laura Ruby



To catch the spirit of this meme I took, a picture of the books. ^^

School is OUT! For me, at least. Certainly, I'll be able to read more than normally. I'm not so excited about summer, since my trip isn't until June. I don't know, I miss school already. I hope I do enjoy the reading time I will have,.

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

I liked Beautiful Dead and Undead Much. Looking forward to your reviews of Bad Apple and The Forest of Hands and Teeth!

:)

Mariana Paixão said...

"The forest of hand and theeth" is going to be released here (in Brazil) soon! I want to read your review to see if I will buy it! ;D

And today I'm reading "Uglies", by Scott Westerfeld! ^^

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I cant wait to see your review of Forest Of Hands and teeth. I bought that one a few months back but have not got to reading it yet.

Christina T said...

If I Stay is on my TBR list. I keep hearing wonderful things about it. I really liked Bad Apple and The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

I hope you have a great week!

librarypat said...

I am finishing IMPATIENT WITH DESIRE by Gabrielle Burton and starting PREDATORY GAME by Christine Feehan. Two very different books.
Have a good summer.

MarthaE said...

Hi Dahlia - I like the picture. I haven't read any of your selections. I hope you had a great week!