Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire

Currently Reading:

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Upcoming:
Undead Much by Stacey Jay
Bad Apple by Laura Ruby



To catch the spirit of this meme I took, a picture of the books. ^^

I'm moving very slow in my reading, but that's just because I'm used to only reading at school. Now, school is out, and I'm having to adjust. Anyways, I'm expecting this to change this week.

2 comments:

Amber Skye said...

If I Stay sounds really good. I'll be interested to read your review :)

Christina T said...

I really want to read If I Stay. I have heard so many good things about it. Hope you are enjoying it.

I liked Bad Apple. I thought it was an unusual book with a strange heroine but I liked it anyway.

I hope you have a great week!